Sunday, February 1, 2009

The mysterious Trace

Okay okay, here he is...the pictures everyone has been waiting for--in no particular order...

VOILA!! This was yesterday


Also yesterday




When he turned 3 months old (born 10-18-08)



About 2 months old

About a couple of days old

About 30 minutes old



About 2 months old (Kalen is 3.5 and Brady is 21 mo's at this time)




It doesn't matter, because this happens every day


Another one from yesterday




About 1 day old

Now, if I can get a fourth slide show going...it's giving me problems, but Christy told me I can just put pics in my blog...I don't know why I didn't think about that :-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

SUPER adorable! What cute boys- even if they are trouble makers sometimes [I did that whole goading thing with my older brother when I was a toddler!]

Emily said...

So cute-and I have to laugh at the one of Brady squashing him-that is such a regular event at our house. Tommy LOVES Eliza a little too much and regularly pinches, prods, pokes, hugs, drools on (kisses) her. She gets a look of terror whenever she sees him-and it's all because he loves her!