Monday, February 2, 2009

Compliments to the Chef

Several people have asked about a pic of Brian in uniform--so before he dashed out to school today, I made him pose for this candid. His uniform also has an apron, but you couldn't see most of the uniform if he had the apron on.
He's so handsome...

This was the first "real professional" dinner he cooked for me--Chicken Chasseur--and it was the most amazing thing I HAVE EVER EATEN!! IT WAS SO GOOD!
And here are Brian's homemade yeast doughnuts--we were so proud--(I did the decorating)

Lots more to come--isn't that exciting? (well, for me it is!)

5 comments:

Megan said...

That's awesome!! I told B about Brian's school on Friday and he said: That just seems to fit!
And he looks the part!

Christy said...

Brian your so handsome in your uniform! We all love you guys so much! I would love some doughnuts they look so yummy.

Kristen said...

Wow- those doughnuts look professional! And the chicken looks yummy, too! Good job, Brian! Keep up the good work- you definitely look the part!

Stitchnmom said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog!!!! Brian looks awesome. Your kids are so cute! Good luck with everything.

Allen said...

What a hung of burning love!!! I am sure Camille would love it if I cooke..... at all....