Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brady loves his cookies

So, I woke up from an afternoon nap to a small crash in the kitchen and realized Brady wasn't on the couch anymore. As I rounded the corner I saw him with handfuls of oreos, sitting on the kitchen counter, surrounded by lots and lots of oreos. I also noticed that the crash had been an almost empty oreo package hitting the floor. Brady (keep in mind, not even two yet) had pulled a chair from the dining room, into the kitchen, climbed up onto the counter, opened the cabinet and found the oreo package. He then opened the package and pulled out all of the oreos, but that's not the best of it. After I got onto him and took him off the counter, I started picking up all of the oreos, and low-and-behold, they were missing their cream filling! Brady had licked all of the oreos clean, and not exaggerating, he did this to about 30 oreos! He then put some of them back together! I could not believe it!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

haha- that's great! I would have laughed and taken a picture too ;)

Christy said...

Too Funny! I hope the poor boy doesn't have a tummy ache. We love you guys!

Emily said...

But where's the picture of the mess?!? What a cute little guy.

Love, The Riemans said...

I know Emily!! I didn't think about getting a picture before I started cleaning it all up--I'm so disappointed in myself!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey, he and Carly could clean out a whole package of oreos together. They share the same fame! (But Carly ate almost a whole package; cookie, cream and crumbs!)
Ty would eat the middles with him though.

Anonymous said...

Snicker! Snicker! Just think where Brady will go when you help him harness his creativity into positive pursuits! In the meantime, this is a great family story that will come back to haunt him during his young adult years. Oh the joys of parenthood.

lori said...

That face couldn't be a more perfect illustration of the tale!

Amber and Brian! We're so happy you're blogging! Thanks for leaving a comment so we could find you!

Allen said...

That is a great story!!! They will get into anything!!!