Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm offically BACK with Usborne again

When I was in UT I was an Usborne Children's Books consultant, and I loved it--mainly because of all the free and discounted books I got (we built a great children's library), but also because it was a very real and enjoyable way to make a little extra money (average about $75-$100/show). Anyways, since then our lives were nowhere close to normal, so it was put on a backburner. I am now officially announcing that I'm BACK! And I'm so excited--I just got my new package of 10 books, all of which the boys are really enjoying. Usborne books are so kid-friendly--very colorful, educational, and interactive--even Trace watches the pages as I read them. If you want to check out my site--it's www.ubah.com/a3241. Let me know if you see anything you like! Also, if you want to earn free books by hosting a show, either at your home or electronically, let me know and I'll get you the details. I'm so excited to be back!

3 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Welcome back to the at-home business world!! Would you be interested in doing a hostess swap? I'll host a USBorne party and you could host a Scentsy party. Let me know!

Sherie said...

Hey Amber this is SO fun to catch up with you guys on your blog! I can totally see Brian being a chef! That's awesome! I'd be in heaven too! :) Congrats on all the fun things in life.

Kristen said...

Hey- I made a wishlist a while back and now when I click on your link it says it's not working and gives me another link for a different consultant. Are you not selling anymore? I want to do a party electronically- or just buy some books myself [haven't decided which yet]. Let me know if you're still doing it- if not, I'll go through someone else!