Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yay! Family Pictures

We got together with some great friends Sunday evening and had family photos taken. I wanted to show them off--I think they are just so fun and awesome--casual and not all "stuffy." We were there with 5 couples, and everyone got some great great shots...I think we had the least amount of good ones, but we were the only ones with three kids...have you ever tried a family photo with three kids aged 4 and under? ENJOY!! (ps, these were taken by Jon Oliver, for those of you who know him).

This was actually the last one taken--after trying for 30-45 minutes to get these guys to pose and smile in the others

This was our favority family picture out of all of them

Here's the winner out of the Kalen photos


This was an attempt to get mom and boys, and I ended up liking it a lot because it reminded me of my daily activities



Here's the best of Brady



And this was a great one of dad and boys

This would have been my favorite family photo, but Brady decided to act like a monkey and pick 'bugs' out of Kalen's hair as the flash went off
Aren't they adorable? Our only regret is that we somehow missed getting one of just me and Brian...that's so sad, but Sarah says there will be many more opportunities (she and Jon need to practice on someone) :-)

6 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Love the pictures. So fun!

Emily said...

Those are amazing! I do love the first one too! You have a darling family.

Kristen said...

Super cute pics!

Christy said...

They are so Huge! I haven't even met the two youngest. I feel like I am missing out. I wish we all lived closer together. We love you! Love the pics. Can I steal one? Or better yet send me your fav so I can put it on my family wall.
Love Ya!
Christina & the Boys

Destiny said...

Your pictures turned out great Amber! I didn't get to see them before. Sooo cute! Your whole family is super photogenic and just precious.

JenniferJT said...

I love family photos. I can't wait to get a really good one of all of us soon too. So cute.