Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding day and funny story

First, a quick funny story: My friend Kacy watched the boys the other day and told me that during lunch Kalen was sitting at the table and announced that his dad speaks "Pork-a-cheese." She knew he meant "Portuguese," but it was so cute she smiled and asked him to repeat it. He was a little embarrassed and said, "I don't really know how to say it, but it ends in cheese." Isn't that cute?

Then the wedding things: I have some pictures from Ashley's wedding last month. My little guys were the ring bearer's and they were the cutest little ring bearer's I've ever seen. It was hilarious because they really had no idea why they were walking down the isle, but they made it to the end, and we even got a few laughs after Brady ran into the banister at the front.

This is a family photo taken after the reception
Here's the happy couple leaving after the wedding--they didn't let the rain ruin their day at all!

Me (the matron of honor) and my lil' sis. (not the best pic of me...)


Bride and ring boys--didn't Ash look beautiful?

Walking down the isle...

Brady, right before he ran into the banister at the end of the isle

This is a cute candid of Brady at the reception

I love this shot of Brian and Brady--getting the bubbles ready for the big exit
An amazing shot of Kalen, blowing bubbles for the bride and groom's exit

Just another picture I liked of Brady outside the church
Sorry, this one is out of order, but it's Kalen showing off the Bride's ring
Despite the rain, it was truly an amazing and beautiful day--and thank you Sarah for these pics!

5 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again. :)

Kristen said...

Super cute- nice family pic, too!

Emily said...

You are a darling family-what a fun event.

Destiny said...

Gorgeous pictures!! You are all so photogenic! It helps that you are all so cute though! Pork-a-cheese!! Haha! I think that's how I would say it too. He is so cute! I love it. Your sister looked beautiful- and so did you!

lori said...

Glad to see these pictures of Ashley's wedding! And your boys are too cute!