Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Nosebleed Ever

I just wanted to document that Trace got his first nosebleed ...and it was given to him by...(drumroll please)...BRADY! (Did you think it would be anyone else?)

I wasn't home. Brian called me laughing because none of our boys have ever had a nosebleed and it had to have happened to the little one. Brian isn't sure exactly what happened, except that he was in the living room with the boys, heard Trace start crying, looked over at him, Brady was next to him, and there was blood. Needless to say, Brady was very apologetic...he just tries to love on him a bit too much I think.

Sorry I don't have pictures. Boys!

3 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Gotta love them!

Sherie said...

love it--that's a common occurence in our house, but mostly because both kids inherited their dad's nose that just bleeds randomly.
I also wanted to tell you for the future (#4) you may want to check out my friend's Boston LeeGal blog you can get to from my page. She is very tall like you and had a post recently about the pants issue--her friend just started a company designing maternity for tall women. I think she gives the website and stuff.

Shauna said...

I got the socks at the mall at a little kiosk. However, I did see the socks online. They are called trumpette.