Monday, April 13, 2009

Love Wall

For Valentine's, my sister-in-law made a "LOVE" banner with her family--and they hung it to remind them to show Love one to another. Since then, I have been meaning to do something like that for us, especially since Kalen and Brady are at the point where they seem to get on each other's nerves a lot lately. Here's what we came up with--it started with just hearts saying LOVE. We put it on the wall, then we decided to add hearts with our little family names on them, then it expanded to the extended family...and we still have more to do. We got done with first cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Next comes great grandparents, and even more extended family, but I just wanted to post a picture. (P.S--Kalia's name is wrong in this picture...I had it right, but thought it was wrong and changed it--took a picture, and then found out it was right in the first place...oh well!)

I've really enjoyed having a reminder of our family--the people we love, and the people who love us--right up on our wall in the room where we kneel together at night to say our thanks to Heavenly Father. It just makes us happy.


5 comments:

Sherie said...

that's a cute idea!

Christy said...

We love you guys! What a fabulous idea!

Shauna said...

What a cute reminder. So creative! I love all your fun Springy paper.

Emily said...

Such a cute idea-I love it!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey, I like your love wall! What a fun idea! You know, we have a love kind-of bulletin board thingy and it could sure us an updated picture of your family...hint, hint, wink! (I know, we're one to talk about pictures!)
Sorry about the bloody nose. It's better than a broken arm! I'm guilty for that one with Ty! Chased him til he bounced off a wall and crash! Broken arm. Two years later and I still feel bad about it!