Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween stuff, lots of it!

So, in this blog my pics are all mixed up, but there are too many to try to arrange on this in a timely manner. Here is a fun craft/yummy treat Kalen, Brady and I made a few days before Halloween--Ghostly cupcakes.




We went trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood on Halloween night--and our cousins came with us--here's a group shot! My boys are the ones in front of me.



Our Halloween sort of lasted for a week!! My boys collected candy three times!! (don't worry, we mailed half of it to Uncle Thomas, in the MTC preparing for a Lithuanian mission).
The night before Halloween we went to our cousins Trunk-or-treat in Loveland, CO. The boys were the same costumes as above:
------------
Kalen was "Snake Eyes," the black ninja from GIJOE

Brady was spiderman, and soooo excited about it

And Trace was superman--it was much easier to carry than the rubix cube (see below)

And here are our ward Trunk-or-treat costumes--we did this the week before Halloween--and Trace won the costume contest (I made it myself).



Kalen stayed the black ninja, so no new pic for him.

It's been so fun, and now we get to start preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas--so exciting!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Super cute costumes!

Emily said...

Why does it seem like you've said you aren't crafty?!? I'm sure you shouldn't have said it-because look at you! I'm amazed