Friday, October 9, 2009

Moving on out

For those who don't know yet, we are moving to Aurora, CO--right outside of Denver. Our lease begins on Tuesday the 20th, and we are officially loading the moving truck and headed out of FL on the evening of the 13th. Brian is driving the moving truck, I will be driving our van with my Kalen and Brady, and baby Trace is flying on an airplane out to CO with his Aunt Ashley (thank goodness for smart aunts--it was her idea)!

We'll miss FL a lot, and we've had tons of fun here, but more than ever before, we know this is what Heavenly Father wants us to do. We don't know what is in store out there in CO, but we do know it's where we need to be right now. Thanks to everyone for loving and supporting us, and I'll be back online in a 10 days or so :-)

In the meantime, I wanted to include some recent pics I took of Brian and the boys .

5 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the photos! they're beautiful! And I hope the trip is smooth and the only fun stories you get from it are happy ones and not sad ones. i love you!

Kristen said...

Good luck with the move- I LOVE the photos, too!

Christy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics.
Can't wait to see you here soon! CO is so much fun, and really beautiful. Who knows perhaps we can talk the rest of the family into coming with us. Then we will all be together. That would be amazing. But I am being greedy, we will be so happy just to be near you. 10 years is along time to not live close to family. LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

lori said...

GOOD LUCK, you guys!! Hope the big move goes smoothly! These pictures are so awesome! I LOVE them! And we sure love you guys! Glad you'll be a few states closer!

Melissa said...

I'm sad that we never got to hang out while you were in Florida. I'm sure you'll be back to visit and let us know when you do.