Saturday, August 22, 2009

Three of a kind (not my boys this time)

I was recently able to see and spend time with some of the most important people to me (of which I don't get to see much of). And here's a little tribute to us...it means so much to me that we're still so close.


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born- Anais Nin

The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart -Elizabeth Foley

I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always- Anonymous



End of 2001


(all of the following pictures were taken very recently)


I married my Brian in 2003
Megan married her Ollie in 2004
And Laura married her Scott in 2007

And then came the kids:


My Kalen
Megan's Evan (sorry it's a smaller pic, but I borrowed it from meg's site)

My Brady

Megan's Ryan

My Trace

Laura's Will

And Laura's Lizzy

And here we are--together again two weeks ago.
disclaimer: no make-up was used in the making of this photo


I love these girls.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love you! You are so cute!! It's so funny, because I just posted about our day with you guys in Florida. I like your poetic one more though. :) You make me smile.

Emily said...

That is so fun that you got together. I read both posts, it looked like fun

Schlofmans said...

It sure was fun! Glad you all came!

lori said...

Oh, it makes me so happy to see all of you beautiful girls I love! Especially to see you together!

Kristen said...

You know, what's crazy is that I remember you guys from back then very well... I specifically remember what each of you is wearing too! Megan's scarf, Laura's coat, your shirt... brings back so many memories!