Monday, March 23, 2009

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

So, this past weekend I went to Time Out for Women, which was amazing--but during the conference I got to spend time with 4 amazing mothers as well. We talked a lot about kids of course, and I've never been able to tell which parent or sibling kids look like, and especially not with my own kids--but they all swore up and down that Trace looks just like Kalen. So, I pulled out some old photos to compare (keep in mind that back in the "old" days...3 years ago...we didn't have digital camera's like we do now, so I had to scan the Kalen photos into the computer--please ignore the pixelation). What do you think?--these are all when Kalen and Trace were 5 mo's old.

Kalen

Trace

Kalen

Trace

Kalen in bath

Trace in bath

The funny thing is that when I got out Kalen's baby pictures, I asked Kalen if he knew who that baby was, and he said, "It's Trace!"





5 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

Other than the slightly darker hair Trace does look a lot like Kalen! That's one thing I'm excited about with this new baby. Since we already have one of each it will be fun to see if this baby (if it's a girl) looks like Ari or (if it's a boy) looks like Christian!

~LisaLou~ said...

Yeah, I see a little resemblence. They're deffinitely related! I see it in the eyes. Both have the common "cute" trait, that's for sure.
Love you.

Megan said...

I can see it. Can you? Some of the pictures make me think of Brady though too...maybe its the lighter hair. I started looking through some other photos and I realized just how long ago it was that we saw you guys. Wow. we love you.

Megan said...

P.S. what is time out for women?

Kristen said...

There are a few subtle differences, but mostly yeah- they could pass as twins!